Saturday, April 6, 2013

Welcome and Hello!

Hi! Welcome to my blog. I'm kind of new to this so sorry if it's totally lame or stupid. I'd just like to kind of put out there what my goal is with this blog. I've dealt with anorexia nervosa for 3 years and finally after many treatments and sessions and appointments I've gotten myself on the right track and have been blessed to begin recovery and become a few steps closer to being recovered. I know I am far from the only one with this illness and I can't help but feel like I need to do something to give back and to help those who are struggling. I've walked down that dark path but I've also walked my way back to the light. I've seen both sides and learned a few things while I was there. So, I'd love to provide support and give help, tips, and inspiration. I want to promote positive body image, a healthy lifestyle, and overall self love. And believe me, none of this stuff is easy. I recently browsed around and was actually surprised to find there were not many recovery support blogs. I would like to change that and I want this site to be a healthy place, free from triggers, unhelpful thoughts, and negative behaviors. I think most people that have ever suffered from an eating disorder or any addiction or mental illness for that matter, know that we cannot do this alone. No matter who you are , what you do, or where you come from eating disorders do not discriminate, and neither does this blog. Please visit and comment often, and most importantly stay strong and ED free!

Love,
Sophie Ana

"Recovery: It's work, it's a process, it's worth it, it's possible."

No comments:

Post a Comment